The acquisition due diligence period is relatively short to gather the critical information needed by a hotel buyer to make an informed decision.
THIS IS A PERIOD UNLIKE ANY EVER EXPERIENCED IN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY.
WE USE “BEST PRACTICES” TO PROVIDE A COMFORT LEVEL OF ASSURANCE THAT YOUR HOTEL PURCHASE MAKES ECONOMIC SENSE.
Client’s immediate needs and concerns are prioritized. They could include but are not limited to:
- Continuing the relationship with the current brand
- Opinion regarding repositioning possibilities
- Opinion of current management team
- An opinion as to the estimated cost of needed capital improvements
- The relativity of the current competitive set
- Potential realignment of the subject hotel’s market segments or guest profiles
- A five-year forward-looking estimate of operating results.
While it is anticipated that client will use an attorney during this period for certain matters, DHCG can collaborate with and accommodate the needs of the attorney where applicable.