The main task of a Hotel Consultants is to provide independent, objective, and substantiated advice and conclusions to stakeholders, lenders, and investors.. However, it can be easy to rush the process and make some costly mistakes.
- Talking instead of listening.
- Emphasizing their CV over an understanding of what the client actually needs.
- Lack of conceptual agreement of what has to be accomplished
- Unaware of the value that the completion of the engagement could provide the client.
- Lack of focus in the early start-up period – i.e. creating new services too early in the establishment of the practice.
Thinking About Becoming a Hotel Consultant?