First you have to know the right questions to ask – but even before that you have to LISTEN. Listen to LEARN not to RESPOND. Here are some examples of thought provoking open-ended questions to ask clients or potential clients.
- What is the worst thing that could happen if this does not get fixed?
- How much would it cost you if you make a mistake in the selection of the wrong solution to this problem?
- What if you do nothing?
- Have you looked at other options?
- What was the main reason you wanted to meet/talk to me?
- What else have you tried?
- What would be the cost of inaction?
Thinking About Becoming a Hotel Consultant?