You know your stuff ! You’ve been in the hotel industry for many years. You are (or will be a great consultant) Your challenge isn’t doing the work – it’s getting more clients. Think about
- Becoming a person of value
- Spending less time pitching and more time assessing needs
- Getting published.
- Knowing who does and who does not hire consultants.
- Making it easy for a potential client to find you
- Stop “SELLING” the service or study – and start promoting the “SOLUTION” – YOU
- Establish yourself as an expert
- Where do your target clients hang out?
Thinking About Becoming a Hotel Consultant?